Building Soul WORKSHOPS
The Wild Earth Wisdom work is about evolving our individual, mental, emotional, spiritual and body wisdom to embrace our deeply inter-connected physical and soul relationships with the Earth. As we come into alignment within in our own body-mind-soul, we discover a deeper level of profound intimate and sacred communication with the Earth that informs how we choose to live, eat, work, build and play on this planet!
The intent of the Building Soul workshops is to cultivate the soul evolution of each individual in order to develop how to work with the deeper Wild Earth Wisdom self and energetics.
Our work to develop our individual mental, emotional, spiritual and body wisdom is deeply inter-connected to our soul relationships with the Earth. As we come into alignment within in our own body-mind-soul, we discover a deeper level of profound intimate and sacred communication with the Earth that informs how we choose to live, work and play on this planet!
Each subject is a one day workshop, either on Saturday or Sunday (1 day = 7 hours: 9 am – 5 pm, LUNCH INCLUDED). There are 2 day workshops once a month, alternating soma earth & Building Soul workshops every other month. Experiential work is done throughout the teachings, breaking up the academic learning and presentation material within each workshop.
Workshops can be taken individually or as part of the Mentorship Program in 3 branches: soma earth, Building Soul, or a selected combination of the two is Wild Earth Wisdom. The Wild Earth Wisdom Essentials Certificate Program workshops are indicated with an *Astrix below or are those in Green Text. The Wild Earth Wisdom Masters Diploma Program is when you take all the soma earth & Building Soul workshops, one weekend every month. There is an extra Summary Integration event at the end of the First Year if all of them are taken as part of the Mentorship Program.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO about the Building Soul MENTORSHIP PROGRAM that supports the workshops when taken as a complete series
These workshops are for the first year only. Priority placement is given to those in the Mentorship Program. Space is limited to 15 people, so please register early to ensure your spot. 2nd and 3rd year students will pursue more customized plans of advanced studies of similar content depending on the interest presented throughout the first year studies.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO on each WORKSHOP
Why learn this?
Our world is changing faster than we can truly adjust our lifestyles to. We need to understand how to change, why and the most efficient direction to shift our inner approach of how we choose to live, as quickly as possible. Learn from the expertise of a Body Soul Psychotherapist who has been practicing this journey herself to re-claim a way of living that is in a healthier balance with the Earth. You will learn not only from her personal mistakes, but also from her years of experience of how to shift, move, grow a more holistic life that also offers a greater eco-integrity.
Offered by Body Soul Psychotherapist, Ingrid Cryns, these teachings encompass the deep Earth Wisdom that Ingrid has cultivated in bridging the worlds of Body and Soul with Wild Earth Wisdom Healing. These workshops are offered as an Introduction to the general principles of Soul Healing and is also an introduction to the Building Soul or Wild Earth Wisdom Mentorship Programs.
The Wild Earth Wisdom work teaches how to raise your awareness, heal your blocks, be more self-sufficient in the healing of your body, mind & soul, as well as how to live more self-sufficiently with your home, property, food and lifestyle. You can grow in ways that are more integrated in your life! You will learn new skills and tips of how to be more resilient, balanced and peaceful with your inner self as well as how to care for your home, family and self with your outer environment in more effective and efficient ways that are in greater harmony with the Earth’s changes!
Although each course builds somewhat on the preceding one, there are no pre-requisites required to enter any of them. You can take each course independently or incorporate it as part of the Mentorship Program. Courses will repeat yearly as needed. Priority acceptance into workshops is given to Mentorship Program participants.
BUILDING SOUL WORKSHOPS
Cultivating Consciousness Awareness
SAT NOV 24, 2015 9 AM – 5 PM
- The Brain &The Need to Cultivate the Deeper Soul Self
- Consciousness Awareness vs Blissful Ignorance; A quick overview of various Philosophies
- Psychotherapy, Self-Responsibility, Healing the Soul and Earth Eco-Consciousness
- Experiential Practice: Personal & Group Meditation Forms
Body, Mind & Soul *
SUN NOV 25, 2015 9 AM – 5 PM
- Soul, Spirit, Self & the Mind
- Inner vs Outer worlds intro, Empowerment vs Victimization
- Body Awareness/Anatomy, Felt Sense/s
- Experiential Practice: Body Mind Soul Language & Integration
Healing & Soul Evolution*
SAT FEB 20, 2016 9 AM – 5 PM
- The Shadow, Dark, Negative Self
- Healing Naturally with Your Chosen Healing Team
- Food, Nutrition, Body/Mind Balance Exercise Evolutionary Essentials
- Experiential Practice: Creating Your Reality
The World Beyond Physical*
SUN FEB 21, 2016 9 AM – 5 PM
- A Guide to a Soul Based View of the Universe. Some terms explored will be: Frequencies, Light, Dimensions, Layers, Planes of Reality, Aura’s, chakra’s, Meridians, Geomancy, Chi, Energy
- Cultivating Your Own Personal Soul World. Navigating through the dark and enhancing the light – sewing a focused thread in a grounded way through the many realms that make up the wholeness of who you are. Includes intro protection, clearing and manifesting principles
- Animism, Intimacy with Nature and Wild Earth Wisdom Work – the heart of the work
- Experiential Practice: ETP experiences and personal soul work explorations
SAT APR 16, 2015 9 AM – 5 PM
- Divination Tools – Tarot, pendulum, muscle testing
- Deep Listening, recognizing & interpreting signs
- Individual & group Intuitive Listening & Guidance
- Experiential Practice: Intuitive Divination
Ceremony & Ritual
SUN APR 17, 2015 9 AM – 5 PM
- Ceremony History and Components
- Different Forms & Needs
- Manifestation & Alchemy, Chrystal Grid intro
- Experiential Practice: Healing & House Clearing Rituals
Wild Earth Wisdom Healing*
SAT JULY 17, 2015 9 AM – 5 PM
- Listening to the Land, integrating personal awareness
- Interpreting what is needed, what tools, if any and how to do it: Plus sacred geometry primer/make positive transmuting forms including Genestra Crystal
- Group vs Individual work, Crystal Grid advanced, with sacred geometry symbols & structures
- Experiential Practice: Earth Healing Ceremony