The World Beyond Physical: Exploring Non-Ordinary Realities *
Date(s) - 21/02/2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- BUILDING SOUL WORKSHOPS: SOUL HEALING
- Mentorship Program
- Wild Earth Wisdom WORKSHOPS: SELF-SUFFICIENT LIFESTYLE
The World Beyond Physical:*
Exploring Non-Ordinary Realities
Sun Feb 21, 2016 9 am – 5 pm
$200 At the Door
$175 After Jan 30, 2016
$150 Early Bird Special until Jan 30, 2016
When you can acknowledge that there is a form of energy or life force that is lives through, beyond and outside the physical reality that we see or feel in the present moment, we expand our abilities to prevent or heal illnesses that may seem like miracles, but are simply a different way of understanding reality. Nurturing the right brain will be the focus of this workshop – along with how to balance and integrate it with the left brain awareness. You will gain a grounded overview of other people’s versions of the expanded universe as well as cultivate your own personal Soul World that supports you. This includes what to be careful of, how to protect yourself, how to clear and how to navigate through these other world, non-ordinary realities. The Heart of Wild Earth Wisdom work, this workshop is key in understanding how to also align and heal yourself with the earth’s soul. Some consciousness awareness work is helpful to have before taking this dynamic and inspiring workshop.
What you will Learn
- A Guide to a Soul Based View of the Universe. New terms explored such as: Frequencies, Light, Dimensions, Layers, Planes of Reality, Aura’s, chakra’s, Meridians, Geomancy, Chi, Energy
- Cultivating Your Own Personal Soul World. Navigating through the dark and enhancing the light – sewing a focused thread in a grounded way through the many realms that make up the wholeness of who you are. Includes introduction to protection, clearing and manifesting principles
- Animism, Intimacy with Nature and Wild Earth Wisdom Work – the Heart of the Work
- Experiential Practice: Shamanic Visioning and personal soul work explorations
Space is very limited, so please register early.
Click here to book your place!
Each subject is a one day workshop, either on Saturday or Sunday (1 day = 7 hours: 9 – 12, 1 – 4, 4 – 5 Integration/Closing). There are 2 day workshops once a month, alternating soma earth & Building Soul workshops every other month. Experiential work is done throughout the teachings, breaking up the academic learning and presentation material.
Workshops can be taken individually or as part of the Mentorship Program in 3 branches: soma earth, Building Soul, or a selected combination of the two is Wild Earth Wisdom. The Wild Earth Wisdom Essentials Certificate Program Workshops are those in Green Text and includes an extra Summary Integration event at the end of the First Year if all of them are taken as part of the Mentorship Program.
These workshops are for the first year only. Priority placement is given to those in the Mentorship Program. Space is limited to 15 people, so please register early to ensure your spot. 2nd and 3rd year students will pursue more customized plans of advanced studies of similar content depending on the interest presented throughout the first year studies.
Bookings are closed for this event.