Eco Conscious Living: Create Your Own Personal Transition Plan! | Coming soon in 2020
Date(s) - 26/10/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Mentorship Program
- SOMA EARTH WORKSHOPS: HOLISTIC LIFE & BUILDING
- Wild Earth Wisdom WORKSHOPS: SELF-SUFFICIENT LIFESTYLE
Create Your Own Personal Transition Plan!
Sun Oct 26, 2020 9 am – 5 pm
$175 At the Door
$150 After Sept 30, 2020
You will learn the essential principles to understand how to live and build with deep ecology awareness. From micro to macro systems, carbon foot prints, simple living and living small, you will gain knowledge of the how, what and why we need to make a personal commitment to living lightly and with a deeper respect for what the Earth truly needs to regain her balance.
What you will Learn
- Deep Ecology Consciousness & Commitment (Includes Embodied Energy & Carbon Footprint Awareness)
- Personal & Community Eco System Awareness (Individual Connection to Micro systems vs Macro Systems Environmental Impact)
- Simple Living, Small Houses: Reorganizing expectations – what do you really need? Organization priorities, attachments vs clutter (clearing), phasing transition strategies
- Experiential Practice: Create Your Own Personal Transition Plan & experience Group Awareness Raising
Lunch is Included.
Space is limited, so please register early.
Bookings are closed for this event.